1. Purpose of personal information processing
The company processes personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for purposes other than the following. If the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be taken, such as obtaining a consent in accordance with applicable laws.
– To review customer inquiries, contact customers to verify inquiry, reply to the response, and notify results
2. Collected information and method
1) The company handles the following personal information.
– Name, organization name and address, job title, email, mailing address, phone number
– Other information entered by users
– Automatically collected Information such as browser type and OS, access records (IP address, access time), etc. during service use
2) Collection method: Collection through homepage/email/fax, etc.
3. Retention and storage period of personal information
4. Disclosure of personal information to third party
– If information provider has consented to the provision of disclosure to a third party in advance
– When there is request from investigative agencies that follow the procedure and method designated by the law for the purpose of investigation
5. Matters concerning the installation/operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
– The company may use “cookies” that store and retrieve user information in order to provide personalized service. Cookies are small files that the server used to operate the website send to the user’s browser and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer. Subsequently, when the user visits the website, the website server reads the contents of cookies stored in the user’s hard disk to maintain the user’s preferences and provide customized services. Cookies do not automatically/actively collect personal identification information, and users may refuse or delete these cookies at any time.
– To provide convenience for customer inquiries.
3) Installation/Operation and Rejection of Cookies
– Users have the option to install cookies. Therefore, the user may allow all cookies by setting the option in the web browser, check each time a cookie is stored, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to store cookies, it may be difficult to use some services.
6. Matters concerning destruction of personal information
In the event the company no longer needs to maintain the personal information such as when the company has achieved the purpose of personal information processing and/or the retention period has expired, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay.
7. Rights and duties of information provider and exercising methods
The information provider may exercise privacy rights for the following requests
1) Request to access personal information
2) Request to revise information in case of error
3) Request to delete information
4) Request to cease processing
8. Responsible for personal information
The company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints.
Personal information representative: Jae Sook Lee
Department: Business management
9. Measures to secure the safety of personal information
The company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
– Managerial measures: establishment of an internal management plan, regular employee training
– Technical measures: management of access rights such as password setting of the personal information processing system, installation of security programs such as antivirus software, etc.
– Physical measures: access control of places where personal information is stored, etc.
Date of notice and enforcement: November 16, 2020